NOT MY BUSINESS







DISTRACTIONS


The thought of my present state ensnares me more as I write this piece, but for the distractions that abound you might just not finish your thoughts before another man’s thought yells at you.  Anyways this should not come to you as a shock, since we all awake into a world of many tales. Today you hear of an accident on the Third Mainland Bridge where a man’s leg was flung into the beautiful and inviting sea, yet his body and life was saved. This sky-blue Sea with gray décor is so inviting that in recent times we have witnessed a number of distressed people hopping into the high sea. Just tell me who is not distressed and I will point my thin little finger to the next street, where even the madman that packs his loads as though he just got a quit notice from an angry landlord is depressed. 

We are all just packaging, you think I lie and I will ride with you to view Tonto Dike and her comment on how she was impressing people on social media with a beautiful marriage and the luxury attached yet she was been battered. Talking about Marriage and divorce, there are also too many tales by moon light but we just thank God for the news  of Tiwa Savage and Tblis. Now see how it turns out with Banky W and his bride Tomi. To think Banky W and the Melvin record King were been mocked for their delay in getting married. But if you ask me about who Baby Mama "palava epp" I will not ask Tuface anymore, I will only ponder on Davido the 24 years old Musician with two daughters and two Baby Mamas. It gets me confused about the concept of dignity and marriage and I can not but wonder what the moral behind Baby Mama Is and how the parenting would be like.


In the stream of the saga here and there you still get to be entertained and this time not by Ali Baba or Basket mouth but by an amazing star who could never have been auditioned by the comedy Lords. He just took to shine out of shame, Dino Melaye, our new stand -up comedian, the Politician turned Musician who sang and danced to Ajekun Iya Ni o Je. My brother! When I say my nation bath with distractions then, you will understand that the unfolding script has more interesting episodes to be captured.

Gone are the days when EFCC made news headline once in a quarter, now the table has turn, as they make more news than the fighting senators. All you hear is  moneys been found in every nook and cranny of our precious soil in Nigeria. Like the Yorubas will say, “they would not allow you drink water and put down the cup”, before they transit into another captivating episode. Yet while you are still reminiscing on the previous, you hear the noise of the Oba of IFE and Oba of Lagos in a rude and calm demonstration. Tradition and Culture can never be wrong on issues of respect.

I bet you you just want to rest your head and then some birds fly across your window singing so loudly, then it suddenly hit you that Obanikoro has pouted like a Sim card into the trending Network. Mind you the President is still not well. So if you think you will get away with stolen monies, you lie because the whittle blowers whom you have refused to share the loot with, might just gun you down for the sake of 5%.

But wait o Is Oshibajo the acting Vice President or National Coordinator...


Not really my business anyway, I really want to think of my own business .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI