Please Save Daniel Apenuwa


Kindly Join the Save Daniel Apenuwa Project 

0017662186 Temitope daniel Apenuwa 

Sterling bank

My name is Daniel Temitope Apenuwa, i am a 43 year old man suffering from an acute Parkinson Disease which has made me immobile and unable to function well or feed my family. I am seeking for your financial help for a stem transplant at Dr David Ikudaiyisi's Regenerative medical center, named Glory Wellness & Regenerative Centre: Block 78, Plot 14B Dan Ogbeide Cl, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki 106104, Lagos. Tis Facility through my medical consultant, promises two major regenerative medical therapies and procedure.

With the help of some friends, I have consulted with both Local and international hospitals  on medical aids that can help sustain my physical health and mental health. For some years, we have struggled to raise funds to handle my health issues privately and within my circle of friends, sadly, we have run out of options, as my health keeps deteriorating. 

At this juncture, I need your financial help for a STEM CELL TRANSPLANT. This procedure is meant to improve my health. Today, I request that you help me  STAY ALIVE. 


The  cost of  Transplant and medical recovery fee is $48,829 . I do not have anyone else to turn to and i can no longer handle this quietly, please help me STAY ALIVE.


Please help me STAY ALIVE.


0017662186 Temitope daniel Apenuwa 

Sterling bank

PROJECT FOCUS

To help Daniel Apenuwa visit the desired Hospital for the Stem Cell Transplant and help him recover his health.

PROJECT DURATION 

Daniel's medical procedure is due in few days, hence he has 85 days to raise this funds and begin his medical procedure.

PROJECT MANAGER

A team of friends and Medical Doctors,

Sterling Bank

With the words of Helen Keller,I like to appeal to everyone reading this, "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much".  So let's share this information with our friends, to help Daniel Apenua get back on his feet. We also have a go fund me that some friends are raising for him to speed up the medical procedure.


Kindly donate to his account. All funds, according to the project manager will be solely dedicated to his transplant and health recovery.


Remember nothing is too small in saving a life in pains. Thank you and God bless you 


Thank you.

I remain loyal.

Olabusola Okeniyi 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

DADDY IN THE KITCHEN

HAPPY EASTER