6 EASY WAYS TO DEAL WITH DEPRESSION










😱 oh! Yesterday started quite well then in few minutes my hormones just started malfunctioning. Then all that happened was one terrible feeling: I just felt SAD and down cast for no just reason.Some persons might be able to relate with things mood swing. You just find out, you are sick and tired of so many things and then you are sad for reasons you do not understand. In my case, I suddenly noticed I was really sad. Then I searched through my mind and could not trace the reason for the sad feeling. You will agree with me that there are times somethings that seem to elate you will suddenly not make any sense to you anymore, or they might just seem a bit irritating.

Do you know that there is only a thing line between unhappiness and depression. If you dwell much longer in an unhappy state of mind, it wont be long before you sink into depression, except to have a change of mood due to change of environment, conversation, activities and more.

Battling depression is not always as easy as the many advice people share. The truth is that, it is different experience with different people. You might just need to find a way to do the same things you are doing differently.

Never get carried away by unhappiness or worry. It will only rob you off your purpose. So do not dwell on any thoughts that does not add value to you. To overcome depression, you need to:

1) Step out of that lone place

2) Talk to God, a friend, friends that you know often motivate you.

3) Get into activities that excites you and try to do things that will make people around you happy. The greatest source of fulfillment is to add value to other people's lives. You will find out that the more people relate their joy and achievement to your kind gesture, the more your heart will be filled with joy.

4) Appreciate the good things that are working for you and leave the things that are not working, with the hope that they will work someday.

5) Be around people that influence you. Avoid negativity.

6) Try not to look for people or things to blame. Playing the blame game would only get you more unhappiness. Do not even dwell on the negative reports or comment that you had earlier received.

Here is what I did: I just switched over to speaking in tongues and an unusually a few creative ideas dropped on my mind. How amazing! In few minutes, I had lost the presence of depression and my mind and thoughts gravitated towards success and purpose. The direction of my cravings was now  for the actualization of the new idea that dropped on my mind.

This experience, is one of the many times I have been overwhelmed by situations I could not understand. So It is indeed my pleasure to tell you, I am a survival. Well what rocks my boat might sink yours, so you need to search around you for what makes you more productive. Other interesting sites to learn from are:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/anxiety-zen/201605/depression-7-powerful-tips-help-you-overcome-bad-moods




Thank you for your time on Olabusola's Review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI