They told me






They told me


So they told me
At odds times they drill
And daily my ears hurt for the warning
Warning of love I call it
Many words they said to me
That at your arrival
I shall loose my sleep
And that my time would be yours
Yet I yarn for you
My thoughts were,how you would look

So now when I hear you cry seconds after leaving you, I remember those words
When I trade my meal time for your me time
When I can't wear my usual slimfit dresses I remember those words
When I can't attend most events I remember those words about your arrival

Well I fear not those words
Yes I fear not their reasons

Rather I love every of your troubles
Your joy I seek
So I love to see you smile
I love the way you refuse to be swaddled
I love you more than words can say

You changed my world and carved your world by my world

It is only a phase and for each phase I shan't be weary of you


Thank you for your time on Olabusola's Review. The Poem is from Olabusola's library 2020©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI