BEAUTIFUL NIPPLES


BEAUTIFUL nipple



I welcome you all to Tales by Olola, a blog where we discuss topical issues, share opinion, speak with poetry and help one another to be re-positioned in other to live a purposeful life. Am your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo. 

A virtuous woman
For she is priceless: Her price is far above rubies
Her esteem and strength is her delight...
... Today I seek among thorns plants
Among weeds I seek fruitful trees
I seek among men women of virtue
Women of character, selflessness, courage and strength
The Esther and Deborah of this age...
I wonder what make them few among men
I ponder on the harvest of this age and I see
A loss of value passed like a baton
Soon with beautiful nipples
They are harvested without taste
Just a few care to water them at cradle
Hence the reason for beautiful but sour fruits
...Let’s go back to seek integrity
To build from cradle the strength of a woman
poem by Olabusola
...

Our value system can mar or make us


A change of value system is a renewal of life, as so many are dependence on the growth of a society. We women are the mothers of our society. Start today with your low hanging fruits...  Start with yourself then with your circle of influence and impact them with a need to have integrity, show love and be hardworking... Soon the world would breathe peace. No woman is created better than you rather how you react to the circumstances of life determines who you become...  


My brief research espoused me to women like :
Yoani Sánchez, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie , Asa and more, just to mention a few:
Harriet Tubman Civil Rights Activist (c. 1820–1913) She led hundreds to freedom in the North as the most famous "conductor" on the Underground Railroad
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love." - Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
"I thought it would set us back 50 years if I didn't win that match. It would ruin the women's tour and affect all women's self esteem." - Billie Jean King (1943)
"I think one's feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results." - Florence Nightingale (1820-1910)
"Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others." - Amelia Earhart (1897-1937)
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey (1954)

My plight is that we pass the baton of beauty with brains...

Thank you
Olabusola

 .







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI