SILENCE



SILENCE


I welcome you all to Tales by Olola, a blog where we discuss topical issues, share opinion and help one another to be re-positioned in other to live a purposeful life. Am your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo. 
 
                                                     ***********************

The earth is designed with so much distractions that if you are not careful, you may be too busy with others and neglecting your purpose among them. Hence the need for silence is important in our daily living. Silence can create an optimized state of mind. Here we need a bit of silence to focus and effectively answer this crucial questions one after the other.

Questions Needing Answers

v What do you value?
v What is that problem you desire a solution to?
v What is that thing that gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction?
v What is that tasks that when at it you feel important?
v Have I led a good life?
v Am I leading a purposeful life?
v What impact or difference has my existence on earth made?
v Where are my and where do I want to be?
v Who and whom are my lowing hanging fruits (people closest to me), that I can sell my ideas to?
v How can I make my IDEA profitable financially, spiritually, mentally, physically and in other facets?
v In 3-5 years time, where would I be? Set a temporary goal of 3 years for yourself and visualize a better you.


More questions might probe your mind as you answers the few stated above... the answers to these questions would help to realign your existence. For every human being, is a created answer to some people’s question. Trace yours now and as you answer it, your purpose is been fulfilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI