OGUNLESI PAUL



Today is devoted to celebrating a young Artist whose dexterity lords over a beautiful artistic Gallery. One peculiar thing about him is that he picks details of his object of focus. I am glad i met him and would be glad to introduce this great but young  artist to you.

**********************************************************************************


 Artist is a term to denote any person who either creates or practices the art. It may also refer to a person who demonstrates the art, whereas artiste is particularly used for the artists who demonstrate their skilled art in public like dancers, actors and singers.
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known"
-  Oscar Wilde
Art is an expression of life and here is Ogunlesi Paul utilizing his innate ability through some selected media to tell different stories about life.
t is from this Gallery that i bring you this few.

WHO IS OGUNLESI PAUL











Ogunlesi Paul is a young artist from Ogun state, Nigeria. Who was born into the family of four by Mr and Mrs Ogunlesi in Bariga, Lagos Nigeria. I went to All Saints School in Yaba Lagos for my Primary education, and Jibowu Junior high school and Mainland senior high school in Fadeyi Lagos, for my secondary education. I was born in the early 90s . And due to unfortunate circumstances , I had to stay with my grandma Mrs Oyatogun in Ebute-Metta until 2015 when she died. Learnt art under Awoderu Oluwafemi Ebenezer in 2011 but it was. Short lived due to my continuation of education in a formal art line before my tertiary education in 2014.
I love drawing people and. Painting abstracts
You mean you love drawing live models & painting abstracts works... Good one


And I do more of my uttermost expression through art
nstagram with @ogunlesipaul OOogunleseapaul@gmail.com 08122330222
Chat conversation end

Type a message...








Yes this is Paul Ogunlesi, with works that would go beyond him. You can reach on facebook with the name
Ogunlesi Paul.

Thank you for your time 


I remain your loyal host Olabusola Olorunnowo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI