On& On




On Tales by Olola today, we took a visit to Olabusola Olorunnowo's poem Library and here is what we have for you. I remain your loyal writer Olabusola Olorunnowo.



On & On 
I have gained some weight
But when I shed my weight
Its like a rainfall
It drops like snow balls
On it some learn
On it some thread
Like a tree my leaves are renewed
And ever green are mine
I live on and on in you
In Christ Jesus I live
...
28th Feb. 2014

 Yes Death
Why hate death
Why rate who should die
And when to die
Even I  
"Oh she’s too young to die"
Is there a time to die
Yes there is a hidden clock 
Ticking and ticking and ticking
with veiled time 
Die at dawn or at dusk
All will go right
But death speaks to us
With crying light
It warns us
Not to hate it
But prepare for it
27th February, 2014 11:57pm


 Same time
More and more are they
Who birth them
And who bath them
With same trait
At a high rate
They are there and here
Breeding strength from the stream
Of streets their seat of power
With auction to function
Fearless and desperate
With their scepter
Daily they rule treasury
And we say they are
“Touts, Agberos”
Yes our culture is not their culture
Yet they work hard at it.
Same 24 hours is allotted to us all but how we use ours matter... 
7: 52
24/01/14

 All from my poem library...
Thanking for your time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI