Sign Of Responsibility in a man: GET A HOUSE RENT OR BUY







Sign Of Responsibility in a man: GET A HOUSE


Shelter is one of the basic essentials of life. Suffix to say a single man without an apartment , , yet desires to get married, has lack of an essential livelihood feature. 

Welcome to Olabusola's Review. Today I choose to write, based on my observation that many young men wait  for marriage before considering getting a house and this is quite wrong. Getting married should not be the reason you will get an apartment. Having an apartment is one of a signs that you are responsible.



All the same, we thank God for some Christian who often pay close attention to the vocation of the intending couples and the apartment they would live in after the wedding. The fear or consciousness of the church asking the young man about his apartment has made most men to hurriedly get an apartment as the marriage preparations approaches. 

Unfortunately, some couples would wed and then retire to the family house, where the bride would eventually be at the receiving end. In this case you find the nice In-laws treating the lady like their own daughter while some other mean in-laws would use that medium to ensure they frustrate calmness and culture out of this new bride. At the end of the day the friction might lead to both packing out eventually to any possible refugee camp(friends house etc). 

This is the reason every Young guy should start planning on owning his own apartment from age 21. Yes from 21 years start thinking of what your family would be like, what kind of house you want to own then work and plan towards it. You do not need a house in Lekki, Banana Island or  the Government Reserved Areas. To start with, get a Mini Flat or if your savings can accommodate it get a 2/3 Bed room Flat.  You can only know the worth of marriage if you pay your rent. Then you will understand if you can feed an extra mouth.

Some men wait till they are in their 30's before getting an apartment. Which is not good enough. It will amaze you that at 35/36 some young men are still sharing space with relatives and friends in a "face me and face you" apartment or a Mini Flat. This is not to say that fingers are equal rather, it is just to teach us to plan our lives. Every house owners started by staying with someone. However, if you don't plan your life and move out of your parents, relative or friend's apartment you would keep relying on them. 


Then you say will find them say some ladies are proud. Excuse me gentle man, how will you feel when your babe come visiting and your brother or friend or cousin is about to bath so he undresses  before her then on his return from the bathroom he dresses up before her. The next time you invite her over, she wont feel comfortable to visit due to lack of privacy. 
Mind you every lady needs a guy who can carry his own weight. You can't keep praying for a partner and keep staying with your cousins or friends.

You may need to do a little house hunt despite the fact that you do not have the money at hand. Your knowledge of the price range would help you save up gradually for yours.  nds. 


Sophia Bera has this to say, " I've been told my whole life that I'm so young. I skipped third grade, and I'm an only child, so I'm used to doing things before my time. When I bought a house at the age of 21, everyone was shocked–but I'd been planning it for a few years.
While I was in college, I kept watching real estate prices go up, up and up.
My plan was to buy a one-bedroom condo, but my dad convinced me that I should at least have a yard and a garage. I ended up putting in an offer on a 1-bedroom, 1-bath home with a big garage. I had lovely gardens. A fenced-in backyard. And the basement was partially finished, so I was able to turn that into a second bedroom. I often joked that I had the smallest house on the block, with the biggest garage.


Another person i learnt from is  Vieson Thawani  -the famous writer of Wisdom for Winning.

"I made a decision as early as when i was age 21 that I would not have it that my wife work for another man. The idea of driving off every morning and dropping off my wife to work and deploy her fine brains toward enriching another man's financial enterprise sounded so repugnant to me as a 21 year old.
To escape that fate, i dedicated the years between 21 and 30 to building a financial enterprise that my wife would take up and manage after our honeymoon. An enterprise that later on my wife and I would pass on to our children to expand. For again, the idea of sending my children to toil day in and day out toward enriching another man's enterprise worse an imperial Asian or European enterprise is more repugnant and quite worse than the first one.
So my question to every man reading this today is; "What business undertaking are you planning to bequeath to your wife and children? What substance of value are have you laid down for the next generation?"
That question alone should keep any sensible man awake at night.
This is not food for boys. This is food for men! "

The bottom line of this discourse is that you need to start from somewhere. Get an apartment, no matter how small. From renting an apartment you can easily consider owning a landed property.



REF:
 Vieson Thawani Wisdom for Winning.
Jennifer Karmon wrote on Sophia Bera originally appeared on LearnVest, a site dedicated to helping people take control of their finances. Bera, a certified financial planner, wrote it for LearnVest's series of provocative personal perspectives on money.]

Thank You for reading Olabusola's Review.
 I remain your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI