#DailyConfession

Good morning my Heavenly Father, thank You Lord for today, thank You Father for Your love and mercy over my life. Thank You Lord for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf. Father in anyway l have fallen short of Your glory please have mercy upon me and forgive me, fill me afresh to the brim with the power of Your Holy Ghost. Your Word says 'But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you and keep you from evil' 2Thes 3:3... Lord. Father, let all Your promises and plans for my life become a reality in Jesus name. Lord grant me the grace to walk in the spirit, that l may not fulfil the lust of the flesh. Lord paralysed every activities of the flesh in my life. Lord release upon my life the power and the grace to live above sin and the flesh. I decree and declare every work of flesh and hell is destroyed in my life in Jesus name, every spirit of lukewarmness and complacency in my life is consumed by Your fire. Lord count me worthy to reign with You in Your kingdom. Amen

#GoodMorning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI