MOSUNMOLA 4




                                                                                                                             MOSUNMOLA 4

I got up, to pour some Juice for both Mosumola and I. We were both engrossed in the story that we had lost the sense of time. We had to munch some slice of chocolate cake with my home made fruit juice to spice up the discussion. I needed to understand what the end of the story was, here is my sweet dear friend looking radiant as ever. You can not tell from her facial expression, if she has had a bad day or tasted a sour grape in her relationship, Mosunmola always had it all put together. After dusting the crumbs of cake off her hands, she motioned to me, that she wanted me to write her story on my blog. I only nodded my head in shock, as I anticipated what else happened to my dear friend. Or did Oluoba beat Mosunmola, battery was often times the silent killer in many relationships. Mosunmola took a sip of the juice, as she continued...


Days passed the proposed introduction day and it all went down the drain like many waters but I knew if I do not consciously work on making him see my people, we might just keep procrastinating. So some weeks later, I left for his house very early in the morning, which marked my second visit to his house. I had barely left my house when the cloud changed it's make up, soon it started to drizzled and this almost discouraged me but i proceeded. I boarded the first bus, the second and then the third, after which I put a call through to him. I asked if he was home and he said yes and I mentioned I was on my way. He was so surprised to see me visit him at that time of the day.  On getting to his house I heard a lady's voice but since, he was the one who came to pick me at the bus stop I did not entertain any thoughts. Soon we were, in his room, it had a reading table and chair then a mattress, which was laid on the floor.

I sat on the bed while he introduced the teenage girl, whose voice I must heard as Anthonia , then  his reminded me of his cousin, James. James a fair young man, on Afro hair cut was on his way out when I came in , so we were left with Anthonia James' sister. Now Anthonia was shuttling between the kitchen and the bedroom, I could perceive the teenage girl was cooking something good. It smelt nice.

Oluoba and I were talking when Anthonia came in with two pots of food. She kept the food in one corner of the room then stepped out. She returned again and this time, she wasall dressed to go out. My gaze was on her, as I asked about Anthonia and Oluoba said she was the daughter to his aunt who resideded in Jos but had return to Lagos to start her secondary school. Meanwhile Anthonia and James were speaking in Northern dialect before James, at some point I saw Anthonia struggling to pack her long braid, so I offered to help her. Soon Antonia left and it was just I and my love.

Oluoba and I are business personnel, hence working from home is our best routine. Oluoba was now fiddling with his Ipad, as he was discussing with a friend and holding onto his his tummy. I asked what was wrong with him with sign language and he whispered hunger. As soon as he was done with his call, I asked him what he would eat and he said he would be fine. Then I wondered why there were two pot of food and someone will be hungry so I told him to let us eat the food his cousin had just cooked.

He responded that, he feels it was not a meal he would love to eat so I took permission from him to check the pot and he obliged. It was a pot of white Rice and a pot of  vegetable (Efo riro ). I again asked for permission to serve the meal and he obliged.  I asked Oluoba where the dishes were kept and it took him ages to locate the serving spoon. After serving the meal, I asked Oluoba why he did not want us to eat the meal in the first place and he smiled that there was no reason. Then I asked him that was it that he was saving the meal for himself or for another guest. We both laughed about it, ate the meal and left home, as he decided to drop me off.


Story Continues...

Thank you for your time on Olabusola's review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI