MOSUNMOLA 6






MOSUNMOLA 6

I decided to pay him a visit the next week just to learn a bit more about what was happening to our relationship. I had told him, I might be checking him up on a Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week but that I was not sure if my client would postpone the meeting. 

His response was that I should call him once I made up my mind to come over. So on the said Wednesday, I got the call from my client and as soon as my appointment ended, I called Oluoba to ask if he was home. I actually called him, while I was halfway to his house. When I called Oluoba and informed him of my visit and he said I should give him some minutes after which he called back and said he was within the area but that he was not home. 

Oluoba told me, his cousin James, was home with his girlfriend so he had to excuse them. As a result, he asked that I go back home and that he will come over to my place to see me. I obliged and told him, how much I had missed him.

Instead of going back home as agreed, I headed for Oluoba's house but on getting there I met his door under lock and keys. I saw a femle neigbour of his and ask the woman about Oluoba, she asked if I was asking about Oluoba or James I said Oluoba then she asked me the question again and this time I said I was asking after James and she said, "Uncle James, no dey dey house, dis kain time. Him don go work o, since morning and until night before him go com back."  So I asked her if I could have a chat with her. She obliged and so we asked her children to excuse us while we discussed. We talked at length, I asked her who was really her neighbour or who owns the room and her response was that, her neighbour was not Oluoba but that her neighbour is James.

In her words about Oluoba," Him no dey live for here o, him go jus com wit him different girlfriends but wait o me no dey see you for hia, me i be dey see many gals wey no no say d guy don marry. Even sef him house no dey far sef, him get two pikin dem". "Me I no no how man go dey lie give girls up and down, e fit get some girls wey go still frend am, if him say him don marry".

I was shocked at the revelations i got in this short conversation. I told her I had being there on two occasions and that Oluoba introduced James to me as his cousin but her response was that Oluoba was never related to James. According to her James and his cousin Anthonia stay together and that James and Anthonia speaks hausa fluently yet Oluoba does not. She mentioned that Oluoba was a friend to James. She also challenged me that if I feel she is lying then why is James not in the room as informed by Oluoba. I had accorded her the respect of an aunt and she spoke to me like one. She even counselled me on the need to move on, that men are not reliable or worthy for me to lose my life. I appreciated her at the end of the conversation and gave her children a token for biscuit. I look at myself and could not imagine that Oluoba had used James's house as an hideout for me.

I could not help but hug Mosunmola who at this point was not still crying. She was just staring into the air. I asked if she informed Oluoba of her finding and her response was...Yes I called him and asked him at several times if he was married and his response was that he was not married yet. At this point I knew meaning of the word deception.

Unfortunately for Oluoba, two weeks later Facebook brought up who you know and Oluoba's real facebook page came up. Now I have always being Oluoba's friend on facebook and on his page he is single and in no relationship. I never knew Oluoba has two facebook pages with the same name spelled differently. On his single page: his name is Holuhoba Holulamo while his second page had Oluoba Olulamo. Now facebook brought me a list of suggested friends and Oluoba Olulamo's picture was that of my boyfriend with a woman. The page had married as the relationship status and the page had his married friends pictures, his children's picture was there. A picture of his family : himself his wife and his two children, the picture of his children in front of their school, his children in front of his car, his children and his wife at home. The comment on his page was addressed to Mr and Mrs and his wife responded to some of the comments that complimented her. He also responded in the comments.  I munched some of these pictures and sent them to Oluoba who blatantly denied ever being married. He said he opened the page when he wanted to travel out and that the pictures are not true. His words were not correlating.

Mosunmola says she has left Oluoba to God to judge him...

The end... feel free to share and to drop your comment on what Mosunmola could have done better. My next post would be on this.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI