MOSUNMOLA 5



                                                                                                                          
                  MOSUNMOLA 5

While we were together, we discussed about his family, growing up and the profession of the family members as well as mine. We had a great time together and till I left his place. Later that evening I called him to tell him how my day went and he said he was in a public place. I remember mentioning to him that I was also in the transit. We both agreed to talk later. I did not remember to call him until about few minutes pass 11pm. That was the moment I knew who and what I was dealing with.

I dialed Oluoba's number, like i promised to , the line rang on and on and then someone else picked Oluoba's call. It was a female voice and I could tell, it wasn't the Anthonia, his teenage cousin. I spoke up " Hello Oluoba and she responded with hello why are you calling a married man at this time of the day? Do you want to tell me he did not tell you he is married or what? Upon hearing this questions, i could not understand how my own love would be referred to as another's womans' husband. So I concluded it must be that the network had an issue and that my call connected another call.

I ended the call and called again then called Oluoba's line once more. This time, the same lady picked the call again and I said, "please can I speak with Oluoba" and she said, "No you can't. What is really wrong with all these single ladies"...She was not insulting but was very assertive of whom Oluoba is to her. I could not understand if I was watching a movie, because this type of scene only plays out in Nollywood movies. It was more like a dream but the thrilling effect woke me up before I was caught away. For the second time, I ended the call and called back and then it was Oluoba on the phone and I called his name to no avail. He only kept saying, "hello , hello, hello' and I was saying "Oluoba I can hear you". The next thing was that he switched off this line and his second line, after ending the call. 

I lost my sleep that night. I found myself spending the night on social media looking through pages of couples and lovely pictures. I just could not cry yet so I typed everything that happened and sent it to him on his chat page. The next day he did not chat me up with his lovely good morning messages. I later saw his message at noon denying anything like been married or his wife picking his call. He told me if he was married would he be asking for my hand in marriage, then I became confused.

After this particular day, he tactically avoided me for a week, with the excuse that I do not trust him. He just kept saying "how can you doubt my love for you, why would I want to meet with your parent if I am a married man". I was really confused yet all I wanted was to get to the root of the issue, so I did not not pick up a fight with him. Instead I apologised for doubting his love for me. I could not understand anything anymore neither did I know who to talk to about it. I just kept it all to myself and was planning to get the truth some how.

Thank you for your time on Olabusola's Review.

The story continues with the last part... loading soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI