Who Is Your Ideal Man

Who Is Your Ideal Man

                                                   

                                             YOUR IDEAL MAN  

I welcome you all to Tales by Olola, a blog where we discuss topical issues, share opinion and help one another to be re-positioned in other to live a purposeful life. Am your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo 

Interestingly this weekend ushers in the feminine's perspective on the on-going subject of discourse: "WHO IS YOUR IDEAL WOMAN/ MAN". Previously we had discussed your ideal woman, from the men's point of view and if i must confess it was not just interesting but it was also mind blowing and educative. Hence there is a need to balance it, by looking at the woman's point of view.It's therefore, no surprise to see what preference the Ladies have about "AN IDEAL MAN". They wasted no time,as each one sincerely stated the possible features and attributes of an ideal man. Need I say, that there are no right or wrong answers. Every woman has a reason for desiring her kind of man and I can only wish everyone the best. A popular adage says"One man's meat is another man's poison". 

Natural26***My ideal man is a tall, slim, dark, handsome and neat young guy with flat Tommy. A guy that has vision & who my opinion counts in his life. One who will be my best friend, give advice n words of encouragement on my vision & also assist me in achieving my goal in life. A man,who has the fear of God & is hardworking. Finally,a man with a good heart and good character.


My ideal man should have the fear of God, loving and caring, above all respect me. Maris bank worker


*** My ideal man is a man with self control,  a man who does not controlled by his vices.  A man that will respect himself and his family. A man that puts his woman first after God! Physical appearance is inconsequential and money has little role to play; as long as, he is purpose driven, and stays focused. My ideal man is a man that is constantly motivating me to do big things. And to love God! Glory A.  Sales manager,32 years***


***My ideal man is a White American, tall, slim, caring, understanding, God fearing and supportive of my choice career. Phina Vincent, 29"


 ...  6 packs is  important but  a man who has  the  fear of God is the ultimate. 
Pastor Progress


***For me my ideal man from time should be born again, have a vision driving him, then I wanted a northern, The first born son, someone on the big side (chubby) with a science orientation.  I wasn't particular about complexion. But for height: at least taller than or equal to mine. Also he should know how to gist quiet yes but he should be able to express himself and gist with me.  Peace, Customer Care Executive*



****JenniferDodo, Event Planner My ideal man is one who fears and Loves God. One who is willing to sacrifice without expecting nothing in return. One who is sincere and straightforward. One who loves genuinely. One who has a vision and will work hard to achieve it. One who respects me and is not intimidated by my success and even helps me to become better.



Oluwalanke Omowunmi -  Administrative Officer *** My ideal man is a tall, slim, dark man who has a vision and is pressing on to achieve it.

***My ideal man is someone who treats and knows I am a Queen, is goal oriented, intelligent; can hold intelligent conversations basically, is a healthy mix of rational and irrational, has a great sense of humour, has the ability to build me up, knows my value and can add values to my life, support me, is open minded, and overall my best friend.
Alero Arafiena
Fashion Consultant....
 Oluwakemi Dorcas 30,CSR  My ideal man is a God conscious, intelligent, good to look at, selfless, hardworking, fun loving man with an outstanding dress sense... and of course he knows I’m BAE all times.

*** Hnmmnmnm! My ideal man is a tall, good looking, fair in complexion,intelligent, romantic, selfless, hardworking and God fearing man... One who is in the science field,a man who believes in me& loves me dearly... Fatima Alimi Nurse.

I do appreciate you all for your sincere contributions. More comments on this subject of discourse is welcome.


Warm Regards
Olabusola

REF: Pictures courtesy www.eclecticstyle.me  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI