Your Ideal Man2



 Part 2

                                     
   YOUR IDEAL MAN 

I welcome you all to Tales by Olola, a blog where we discuss topical issues, share opinion and help one another to be re-positioned in other to live a purposeful life. Am your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo 

Interestingly this weekend ushers in the feminine's perspective on the on-going subject of discourse: "WHO IS YOUR IDEAL WOMAN/ MAN". Previously we had discussed your ideal woman, from the men's point of view and if i must confess it was not just interesting but it was also mind blowing and educative. 

Hence there is a need to balance it, by looking at the woman's point of view.It's therefore, no surprise to see what preference the Ladies have about "AN IDEAL MAN". They wasted no time,as each one sincerely stated the possible features and attributes of an ideal man. 

Need I say, that there are no right or wrong answers. Every woman has a reason for desiring her kind of man and I can only wish everyone the best. A popular adage says"One man's meat is another man's poison". 
     ************************************************

Blessing U, Teacher. My idea man is one who is spoken off, by people as a good man. He must be a man of integrity. A friendly, intelligent, gentle, dark& good looking man. He must be patient and calculative. Hard working and must have a clear vision of his life and family.

Anu Ade CEO  My Ideal man is someone who fears God and takes on his role not a cheater,loser or a lay 

Natasha 
My ideal man has to be a man after God's own heart, purpose driven,ambitious, intelligent, good sense of humour, good conversationalist,romantic, humble and respectful. The lists are endless but that's just some on the attributes. I cannot stand a lazy man that's it... A man after God's heart will always know how to treat a woman.

Mary Egbuedo 26" banker....
."My ideal Man is a man who believes in me. A hard working young man with a vision and the fear of God. A man who is ready to support me in any good decision I take and advise me otherwise when I tend to make wrong decisions. A man who loves me enough to forgive my childish act. 

**** My ideal is a God fearing, caring, loving,hardworking man. Who respects me.
Anu. Self-employed.

Erubami Grace Olubunmi
Auditor My ideal man is the man that will bring me more close to God. The man that will love me and accept for who I am. A purpose driven man that has the mind of his own. Highly educated and above all who will always be there for come rain come shine...


Sandra
An idea man to me is an intelligent man. Who has a good job. Who is concern about me and takes care of me. One who believes in me and has a vision. He also must be Godly and sincere.

Olapeju...image consultant *** My ideal man is a man who has the fear of God, who is sincere in all his dealings, who is focused, who is kind hearted, loyal and simple in his life style...A zealous man, caring, romantic and down to earth, who also have passion for children and also who can take good care of a woman and love her for who she is...

I do appreciate you all for your sincere contributions. It has been an interesting time.

Warm Regards
Olabusola

REF: Pictures courtesy www.eclecticstyle.me  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI