HOW DID YOU FEEL @ AGE 30 or 40?



YOUR STATE OF MIND @ AGE  30  or 40

                                ***
 I welcome you all to Olabusola's Review, a blog where we discuss topical issues,share opinions and help one another to be re-positioned in order to live a purposeful life.   I am your loyal host, Olabusola Olorunnowo.

Today i like to look briefly at the challenges attached to approaching age 30 or 40.... Was there a rumbling in your heart/mind , were you indifferent or were you very existed? I have heard a few people share their experience on how they wished they could just have one more year fixed in between age 29 and 30 or age 39 and 40. 

To them, it felt like there were so many aspirations that were yet to materialize, hence the need for a desire to pros-pone that year. While some other people are not bothered about this ages. To them age is but a number and living life to the fullest is the essence of life.

 Now let's see what people have in mind as we share opinions on these two ages :


***********//////////////////////////////////////////////***************VIEWS



Philip Ekomenme Financial Analyst. I didn't feel any difference. The more I grow older the more I feel a sense of responsibility. When I clocked 30, I was even not talking about it, because I did not think most people believe I was up to that age, with my baby face, they still think am small... Lolz... So I didn't feel different. I might feel different when I clock 40...Lol! I thank God for everything.


Desire CSU. I felt good especially when I clocked 40. The sound of 40 made me happy.

Romola E. 35. When I was about clocking 30 I felt like OMG ! Age 30 is here. I just felt like accelerating all my goals& having them actualized before that day. I did not want to respond to birthday wishes. Simply because I felt I wasn't fulfilled.
Chijoke36 I was just like another birthday. I rarely celebrate birthdays. So age 30 seem like yet another age in the history of my life.

Oyinda 32 Artiste
 For me Age 30 felt like a big deal, considering the fact that I was comparing myself with my peers. I just felt unfulfilled. I was already feeling unhappy a week to my birthday. But days later when I saw 30 was here and nothing was changing, then it dawn on me that in life, as you lay your bed so you will lay on it. Now I know better. Life is not about how old you live but the impact you leave in it. Clocking 30 can be somehow but trusting God all the time would always give you hope.
PROUDLY KING TJ,
Consultant Dog farmer/care provider par excellence.
»»» Hmmm, I clocked 30 some few months ago even though I don't really look it. Birthday to an extent means a lot to me but not as much as knowing the reason why I was born into this world. I felt joyful to an extent when I clocked 30 even though some of my anticipated aspirations were not met at that age. But I am hopeful and purposeful that the next 10 years of my life will be full of wonders towards the fulfillment of God's purpose for my life.


Omogbola Farm Consultant. 
For me I was scared. Despite been a man, I looked at my plans and projections prior to that time and I felt how can I just cross into age 30 without fulfilling all of them. So I must confess, I shivered a little but thank God for his grace, I after a few days i sat down and re-strategize and today am proud of the decisions I made at age 30.
********
SOCHI
I am one of those ladies who look older than their age, unlike other people who reduced their ages I added four years to my years. So I had clocked thirty in public before I clocked 30 in my mind. In any case my age 30 was beautiful and I do not see why people should have phobia for any age.

Telema Travel Consultant 40... One thing about clocking age 30&40 is the fear that our cultural background & traditions have attached to this age, one of which is the belief that "a fool at 40 is a fool forever"

But I will tell you this is not always true. If you are not fulfilled at 30 or 40, it doesn't guarantee you will never be fulfilled. So to me, age 30 or 40 is a beautiful age and we should celebrate it well. The fact that we are alive means there is hope for greater things. Thank you.

////////
//////////////////////************************///////////////////////////

Ibukun Sales Rep. 30. Yes I clocked 30 in January. My elder sister was scared when she did and I remember asking her why the strange behavior on her birthday. She told me later that she was just not sure of the future. 
So for me I started planning for my 30 when I was 27. I told myself this and this is what I want to achieve in 3 years time. If I do, I would be glad at 30 but if I don't I would just work& pray harder.

Am 30 now and one of the things I desired was to be married before 30. Now that am not married as planned, am not crucifying myself for it. Instead am trusting God and focusing on other important things. I think training our minds to accept changes that come our way is more important.

Mee 37   I was scared that was 30 years and had not achieved all what I wanted but really there is something about 30 and it is the fear of the unknown.

 Isioma 
40 your friends want to see what you have got, how many children you have, what you have done with your life, if you are throwing a party; how big is the party, who are your friends etc... Friends& family just want to do a summary of your life. Whether or not you involve them they would just evaluate and reevaluate your life and compare it with someone else who has been 40 before you. 


So to me when I clocked 40... I was grateful. I didn't have everything but I had a few that gave me joy. I didn't want to celebrate it in a big way but my husband made me to and it went well. Days after my birthday I l looked at myself and I planned what I would do after my retirement. Life begins at 40 some would say.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fidelix E. Tax Consultant 48.
To me Age 30 & 40 came to me, at a time when my achievement could not be compared with my age. I am one of the few people who often find themselves in class with juniors, so I just could not compare myself with anyone.
Instead I just had a vision & if I failed to realize my aim, I simply try again and that is what has brought me my success story.

 I think it all bothers on our personality. Who are you? What is your vision and how much of God do you know. If we understand who our God Is and that time and chance happens to every creature then we would be hopeful and thankful rather than been regretful.


Thank you so much for your contributions. I do appreciate your support.
Do have a pleasant week. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TEACH A TODDLER HOW PARENTS EARN MONEY

Why Do Friendship Go Sour : The Lily's Story

5 Businesses You Can Do With AI